after 1 day+ since i have my practical lab...
i still cant get rid of it...
i still tink of it..
it is sth tat lose control and keep appearing in my mind..
the situation i cant concentrate..
the way i trace the program repeatably as my thinking being cut by the noise...
the noise that i can recognize,
the noise that i familiar...

i am trying to forget and look forward for the final next week...
but i just...
argh!!!!! someone can please kill me??
it may just a small case as lab juz one credit hour..
bout the feeling is just like:
sth that u familiar and u know how to do..
when u plan to do it and tink about it,
many ones just keep create noise to disturb u and make u cant tink of it..
in the end, u got lack of time to complete the task...
i really lik cant put down this even i try to do so...

if those who make noise are not the gang of people i know,
i tink my life will be better...
how to get rid of it?? how???
damn it!!!

3 comments:

if u nid my ears to listen o my mouth to curse together .. feel free to find me 24/7

young man! Xin rou here!
what noise u referring to?
As you wanted to forget something, purposely doin it, will only make u remember more about it!
in my opinion, only thing u could do is, distract it! nt thinkin, how to forget it!
Anything, could juz find me...
p/s: psychologist, not pycologist =P

i agree wif min...i oso suka marah....not curse...lolx...cari me jugak...

Post a Comment