My friends, this is something important as long as u drive.

After so long got no updates here, other than busy with my final semester that make me cannot update there, another factor i would confirmed you is LAZY! :)  Tonight, something has inspire me again, here comes this, DRIVING ETHICS.

#1. Show your signal when you want to turn at a junction or when you want to come out from your parking.
This may be a very small case, but somehow i really feeling stress with this. While in a busy junction, when i am rushing my time, somehow a lot of cars that turning into the junction do not show their signal lights. This keep me waiting, waiting, waiting and the car just turn. If the car has show signal light, i would have cross the road without waiting >.<

Another case is when the car coming out from parking, somehow, they do not look behind and just press their oil paddle. It really cause an adrenalin rush in my body =.="  somehow, i manage to stop in time or they manage to realise i am coming from behind (straight road). Hope i am lucky all the way, it does happened a lot of times.If you asked if i horn them, nope, i am not. Not becoz i am ethical enough do not use my horn, but it frightened me until i forgot to horn, just focus on braking >.<   So, my friends, rmb for your signal lights ^^

#2. Do not throw things from the power window.
Well, i would say this is more on one's civilization level :) I still remember that when I small (around primary), there is a rule that fined these uncivilized people as much as RM500. Somehow, now like not so strict, wonder why~ This happen very often on the road, even some drivers driving some BMW, Mercedes Benz, Accord,  Camry or other luxurious car, they do so. Really look down on these ppl >.<

#3. Drive at normal lane if you are not driving fast.
I think some of my friends passengers experience this well. I used to drive fast efficiently, so most of the time i will maintain at fast lane. There are some situation when those cars are not fast and they blocked there. Normally, people will just beam the car by flashing few times to them. Another way is to overtake the car from other lane, but this is danger and not recommended. As an ethical driver, the correct way is to put your signal light (right side). But i am still practise until that ethical yet, so normally i will put signal lights first, then if no respond, only i will flash them. If they still not giving my way, the last method is to horn to attract their attention to u. haha...

#4. Park nicely!!!
this is the main thing i want to discuss in this topic.

This car parked in front of my house. Well, i am find with it as road side is public. but let see how the way he park, bad examples...

The car have block the road.  this kinda driver, when park their car do not want to park properly. When some one crash or scratch their car unintentionally, then they bising bising >.<
The picture seems a little bit not clear, but as u can see, the car plate : AGH 1699. This is an bad example of unethical driver. From Ipoh one, but one thing confirm, not all Ipoh people park like tat..hahaha...
Another thing is, do not park at sharp corners like this car. People will not purposely scratch your car, but accidents do happen and it really cause a lot of inconvenience of other drivers.

Make others car so hard to turn. Do you observe that the tile is broken? thats the consequences...

In the conclusion, just drive ethically.. :)

4 comments:

Yesh !! Successfully achieved #2 .. Please add Honda City behind "BMW, Mercedes Benz, Accord, Camry or other luxurious car" ... Even economically car driver does that xD

Dun look down on me, I'll change, promise !
*innocent eyes*

lolx...coz i have fren that drive honda city, so better dun drag them into the water? :p
hahaha...

Hereby, I would like to declare that my parking skill is very good and obey d rules.

haha..shoun ying, i know u are a good driver..thats y i said that not all ipoh ppl are lik tat.. =p

Post a Comment