2 weeks continuosly with mon is holiday!!! its time to enjoy~

during the merdeka weekend, i went back to klang as a relative have come to visit us, my dad ask going back for a family dinner...other than that dinner, my weekend is seaching the power e presentation infomation and a little progress for my final year project...

i rarely spend my weekend going back home, thats why i been trying my hard not to bring anythg back home, just want to back home and enjoy, relax...but not tis time... when i was in the middle of searching information, mika msn me and tell him bout his merdeka-genting plan... wow!!! thats kinda normal for my fren to come out with this freaking plan..lolx..but its too bad, i hav rejected that due to i am goin bac uni early in the morning the next day and really wish to finish up my assignment asap.."i hate procastination!!! "
for this week, i have went to lowyat to have my grahic card and DDR2 ram.. and off course, have a break, goin out with cuiyi ;) we have watch a movie, "I love U Beth Cooper" which is a little bit silly, but recommended to couples..haha..if u are goin in a groups of guys, i tink thats really not fun =p

innitially, i am planing for Sapphire HD4650 512MB GDDR2 128bit. since i do not play very high end game.. so i tink thats quite suitable for me, the price is around 199-210 on 5/9/2009. during the survey, one of the dealer recommend me to get HD4670 512MB GDDR3 128bit with higher GPU and core frequency, and better cooling (artic cooling). after survey, the price is 255-270 according to most of the shops there...since i dun get a better deal, i have go bac to the dealer that recommend me (since he said can gv me around 250)...


in the end, i brought HD4670 512MB GDDR3 128bit home with RM245 and DDR2 ram 2GB..spent 245+110 for my upgrade ==> sakit!! >.<

today, i have tried my gc today with 'left 4 dead'...its smooth and i tink i am satisfied with tat ;)
more detailed reviews are coming up next after i finish my test on wed..lolx

4 comments:

monday holiday sama saja... aftertat we also need to replace class one =.=

sien... Monday 1 class nia ... what difF? =.=

eh... DDR2 RAM 2GB for 110 bucks?
that's expensive le...
i had been scouting for DDR2 ram price since early JAN till now...
even now should cost at most RM 80++ in lowyat...

whoops... just checked the price again...
it went whooping up just for few weeks...
omg... electronics price went up so fast? ^^

Post a Comment