Do u believe in fortune teller?

As a science class student, who going to be a electrical & electronic engineer, personally I not believe in that. I believe that whatever is in my hand, in my mind, whatever I can control…
Today, I almost knocked by a reversing car with my motorcycle.

It happens in south city, the side parking just in front of DAI KAR LOK. There is a car that intended to park at the side, I am behind him. After he parked his car at the side parking, I stop my motor at the parking side. I saw his car reverse indicating lights, I thought he just want to reverse a little bit to adjust his parking. Who knows, he reverse faster heading me!!! I was shock and reverse my motor away from his car. I din horn him as I was in shock, but few uncles who having breakfast at dai kar lok that witness this do keep shouting.

‘just a few inches away from my legs, the reversing car knock my motor’ i do not think that the driver heard the shouting sound and realise I was behind him even though I saw he look behind. He stop his car juz bcoz my motor stuck underneath his car and make him cant cont reverse. Luckily he din knock my leg and luckily my leg got long enough so that my motorcycle do not fall on my legs.

No huge damage for my motorcycle. Just the lamps fall off (coz of loosen screws), a bit ‘bengkok’ at the pedal on right and broken front break handle.

When I open up my hp notes, I found a fortune teller remind me this in 22/2/2009, ‘careful when u go out during lunar july’ …… he reminded me about this? I stunned and ask myself, ‘so cheh meh’……

Better believe than not believe, better keep remind urself than it happened…
Fortune teller, do u believe it or u tink is juz ‘zong choi’?

7 comments:

人没事就好,不是每个司机都有我们的朋友那么好的技术

lolx..是咯,不过那个司机算不错了,至少他能差那么一点点才撞到我

i kind of scratch a bus' wheel in kajang just now... had my front bumper slightly bent...but luckily still safe...
But maybe my wallet not so safe...

wow...erm, well raymond; i dun reli thk it's nonsense le... anyway, it's normal to think like you; dun get me wrong (no grudges); just trying to voice out what i think...

sometimes, when human went too far in revolution to science and technology; their mindset is to believe whats right and whats wrong; whats true and whats false; whats black and whats white without noticing the existence of grey, do we? (too much binary 0 or 1)

these mindset cannot be coherent with things like magical or miracles... we do sometimes believe that miracles happen rite? we humans are just mortals... some things we can grap hold tight... sometimes loosen without even realizing that...

at the same time, i m being neutral about the fortune teller... it's the faith of the person to trust... anyway, if it's something good, why not? i m still amazed how people from far far away in mainland of china can actually describe bout me and my bro's to my parents without even knowing us or met us... both my parents went to China in tour and went to visit a temple... there they just sat down and listened to a monk (if i m not mistaken) speaking bout life, luck, fate and etc... they can just tell bout us... as for this, i do agree that some things is better not knowing than know... hehe...

gud that u'r safe! double accidents occured for/around me in a day.. take gud k! ^^

'careful when u go out during lunar july....', seems jz a friendly reminder frm the fortune teller.

Jz b careful when v go out. Accident can happen anytime & antwhere. Sometime, even fortune teller cant predic.

Stay alert n b careful!

i think i choose to believe "be careful whenever u go out" rather than tat fortune telling...

most important is dont get hurt can d :)

yaya...thx for all the opinions...

i tink i am being neutral as lik boon heng. our world not really all the way right or wrong, 0 or 1, there are some grey portion too...

crusader, wallet getting hurt is better than urself getting hurt. even i get shock for tis accident, but i do feel i am lucky enuf to get oni shock and hurt abit for my wallet.

lets stay alert and be careful, be a patient driver ;)

Post a Comment