When i am having my final, my mom called me and ask me to help to clean the house after the tenant moved out on OCT. Yes, she is informing me >.<

Well, it can consider a part of works that can filling up my holiday, a part of my 'cutting down FAT' project and some contribution to my family after i been not at home for so long (i going back to klang average once per month for last sem).

It is a good news for my mom when a malay teacher agree to rent the house since early NOV. But, it is a bad news for me when the new tenant says she is in urgent and need to move in 2 days later after she called my mom >.<

after dragging and discussing, she agreed to move in after 5 days.

and this 5 days is a night mare for me T_T

1st day, sweep, mop, wash the whole house - to avoid direct contact with the pesticide that sprayed a week ago
2nd day, start the painting job
3rd-4th day, continue the painting job.
5th day, repeat what i done on 1st day, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

the house not really big, 20x60, double storey terrace house.
together with my younger bro, we painted all the walls and the 'kekisi tingkap',
and my bro even skip his job when he going tuition...
poor me..muscle pain~

after getting the job done, released!!!

the main lesson,
do not invest on houses when you plan to rent them - alot of problems >.<

feeling lucky,
i am studying engineering, noneed to do PAINTING as my job in the future ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment