i am having my final exam on march. so it really quite some time i din update my blog 'formerly'. i mean those blog that 'kutuk' others and expressing my very critical feeling are not countered la..been seeing frens that update their blog using title lik 'XXX random' (lik 'a piece of mii' > lengleng's blog, so i wil use the same title..
about 1 or 2 weeks before final exam, i have went to time square to have the last moment of relaxation b4 having my final..

c la..v are so happy.. lolx..XD

i thk i complained alot to my fren about DSP (digital signal processing), most of them experience it by themselve..while lecturing, my fren actually having his own sweet time drawing..my fren look lik WU ZHUN, but i tink he shudnt study engineering, change to design betteR? lolx..lets c what he had drawn..

for PKC CNY performance nite committee and aJks, we have a gathering at NANDO's

quite alot of them go for the gathering even the final is just around the corner.. but the bond not strong, most of them come juz for a dinner, not a frenship..about oni 40% left until the end of the gathering, others were went to shopping or go back just after the dinner...i dun tink the gathering is suscessful la..and the chicken dinner by NANDo's was average for me..(my mom cook better than them actually =.=_ since when lai ann and...hmmm..get so close?? lolx.. =Dthe price and the food nt really match la.lolx...gathering and chit chat is still consider a 'ok' place perhaps..around 20+ ppl there and tis cost about 790+... and the receipt is long... btw, if too many ppl order at once, it will be very messy for the waiter. i went to the MInes branch NANDO's. it takes about 40mins for my chicken meal when i order with my frens at the same time. they actually mistaken place my chicken to other customer i guess =.=


there is a sentence saying that women's mood are lik weather, u will never predict how it change next..now i realised it in both nature and life..hahhaa..here are some proof..
there are only very small rain..droplets that will oni make u feel damp..but in a moment later...

it is amazing.. v can c very clearly from the pic that the rain is coming..the rain have covered the building with the blue colour roof (MURNI, our hostel), but the condition in CENDI (male student hostel) is still droplets-alike rain..lolx..

some day near the final aso..my ilegal huzmate has belanja us LEKOR. a kind of food from kelantan. it served after fried.. very nice and delicious..not he bought it, was his fren brin bac frm hometown =) this is the raw LEKOR in grey colour, b4 it cut, it will look similiar with sth..lolx
after fried..yummy!!..the kelantan lekor gt very strong fish taste tat make it very delicious.

this 3 is my huzmate, ping, mike(LEKOR contributor) and kenneth (the fried-er..XD)

stay tune with me!!!! lolx..more pictures and story coming up in march's random part 2..how i spend my study week?? wat pic i have snapped again in cOE?? lolx..
hope all my fren who having holiday enjoy their holiday; those who having industrial training, happy working!!! 'u tot i am robot? ', please be patient, working life is lik that..take some time to used to it..good luck and wish everythg go smoothly to us.. ^^

2 comments:

waiting for part 2..hehee

comin soon, dun so JIN ZHANG..hehee.. =p

Post a Comment