last friday (20/2) i have went back to klang to settle my motorcycle register card (kad pendaftaran or so called geran, a card tat proof u are the owner for that vehicle). my family have lost it while claim the rebate last year..lolx..so, there are 2 cars and 1 motorcycle register card need to be renew.
after breakfast, i went to JPJ shah alam with my mom. reached there at 10.45am..it was really 'mountain people mountain sea', so hard to find a parking over there.. i actually park my car at the roadside in the jpj, it dun have a yellow box, when i asked the guard izit ok if i park my car here, he said, 'tengok nasib lah'..swt...without any delay, i asked my mom go to got the queue number 1st where i waiting for parking...about 7 minutes later, i saw there is a parking few cars behind me..instantly, i reverse my car..juz about 10 seconds i have parked my car properly.. so fast!! when i wana pull my handbrake, hahaa..guess waT? i forgotten to put down my handbrake juz now..lolx..{shy}

i got my mom who waiting inside there..it is about 50+ person when my mom got the number...waiting waiting waiting..around 11.45am, i saw few counter have closed...juz left 6 counters..(its normal, sembayang jumaat)..at 11.50am, its our turn!! we gv the form tat v filled in juz now with the photocopy of IC and police report. off course, with the processing fees(fined, perhaps), Rm50 for car and RM20 for motorcycle..it is done within 4minutes..we get our new register card...

honestly, tis is the 1st time i got thgs get done tat deal with the government in such a short period. actually around 3pm tat day, we came back to do my mom's lisence which is lost too. tat juz about 1 hour waiting for 60+ ppl. it is really fast...imagine those days while i waiting hours for my IC, passport..or pay 'more' if dun wish to wait..lolx..i dun mean to be political here, but i can really see things changed after the local government changed in selangor. good job and keep it up to the new government!! one year seems alot of improvement, i been looking forward another 4 years where i have a choice to vote...

1 comments:

Lol. Py, hw u gt ur driving lisence?
Hope d goverment can become better n ppl can live peacefully n comfortable in dis country.

Post a Comment